Corpware Technologies PVT.LTD. is a Service Based Software Company in Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam. We committed to safeguarding the privacy of www.corpwaretech.com visitors. This Privacy (“Policy”) gives significant data in regards to corpware apps & Website. In regard to user data gathered through our versatile applications and the utilization of the data. You give agree to this Policy when your entrance and use corpware applications (“Products”) and other related administrations (“Services”).
Collecting personal information
- Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on www.corpwaretech.com, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through www.corpwaretech.com (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through www.corpwaretech.com will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. may use your personal information to:
- Administer www.corpwaretech.com and business
- Personalise www.corpwaretech.com for you
- keep www.corpwaretech.com secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.corpwaretech.com (including monitoring private messages sent through www.corpwaretech.com private messaging service)
- While Submitting the contact forms, Internship form, career form we collect your name, mobile number, email for further process.
- If you submit personal information for publication on www.corpwaretech.com. We will collect that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Individual and Non-Individual data.
- We comprehend the significance of our users’ very own data, and all the more significantly the data relating to under 13 years old. We don’t gather or expect users to enter their own data when utilizing our Products. We don’t gather any close to home data from youngsters with our Products.
- When utilizing our Products, we may peruse non-individual data (like web, Wi-Fi accessibility, network association, wake lock, gadget status, interior and outer stockpiling accessibility and ease of use) for the utilization of Product advancement and Service improvement. The assortment of data will be utilized for the turn of events and useful improvement of our Products to guarantee quality client experience. We just gather such data to the degree that permit us to direct our typical business activity and Products’ innovative work.
We agree with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We don’t collect any individual data from kids younger than 13. At the point when a user recognizes oneself as a kid younger than 13 through a help demand or through any input, we won’t gather, store or use, and will erase in a safe way, any close to home data of such user.
- ‘NON-PERSONAL DATA’ is information that is no way personally identifiable.
- ‘PERSONAL DATA’ implies any data identifying with a distinguished or recognizable characteristic individual is one who can be recognized straight forwardly. PD is from various perspectives equivalent to Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- GDPR: EU General Data Protection Regulation(2016/679).
- COPPA: US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule.
- CCPA: California Consumer Privacy ACT of 2018.
Disclosing personal information
- Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Except as provided in this policy, Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on www.corpwaretech.com. Accordingly we urge our users to survey this strategy often. Corpware Apps holds all rights and understanding to the Policy and its changes. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Third party websites
- www.corpwaretech.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- Corpware Technologies, PVT.LTD. has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- This website is owned and operated by CORPWARE TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD
- Our principal place of business is at MADHURAWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using www.corpwaretech.com contact form, by email to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +91 8985759595.
Note: The privacy statement was last updated on 21/04/2021.